Carbon Evo Wallet in Abyss Leather.
Introducing Carbon Evolution. Following 12 months of design, prototyping and a complete renewal of the ejection system within, we’ve produced a far superior successor to the Carbon range than we ever thought possible.
Under the leather rests a precision-engineered laser sintered skeleton, likely featuring the highest level of engineering that has ever gone into a wallet. Supported by the polyamide structure are two plates, one 316 stainless steel, one 6061 aluminium. The stainless steel backbone gives unrivalled rigidity over previous incarnations of carbon while the aluminium front plate provides a durable sternum of RFID blocking protection for the vital card information held within.
Topped out in polished stainless steel that will provide years of shine and take a severe beating whilst doing it, Carbon Evolution is very much the next step in the succession of better every day carry.
Wrapped in the Abyss style carbon leather, this is a leather for those who want something a bit different from the rest of our range with a smooth natural leather grain to it in a deep luscious blue. Supple and warm to the touch everything you expect from a great quality leather, but with enhanced abrasion resistance, this leather is 200% more abrasion resistant than the highest quality leather on the market, so it will stay looking great for years to come
Our rich navy blue leather swells up notions of the sea or the endless wonderment of the sky. Contrasted with our stunning stainless steel, Abyss has the appearance of light on a dark ocean or stars in the night sky.
- Handmade in Yorkshire, UK
- RFID blocking
- Scratch resistant stainless steel
- 200% more abrasion resistant than the highest quality leather
- Intuitive card ejector
- Stores 3 cards internally and up to 5 more in the rear strap
- Polished stainless steel backbone
- Heavy duty elastic strap for cash, extra cards and other items
- Lightweight at just 85 grams (3 Oz)
- Slim Minimalist style
- Water Resistant
- Weight: 85 grams (3 Oz)
- Dimensions (LWH), 110mm (4.3") x 60mm (2.7") x 10mm (0.4") (girth info unavailable)
- Stainless Steel Grade, 316
- Aluminnium Grade, 6061
- Laser Sintered Polyamide Core
- Conforms to REACH Standards