Carbon Evo Wallet in GT Leather.
Introducing Carbon Evolution. Following 12 months of design, prototyping and a complete renewal of the ejection system within, we’ve produced a far superior successor to the Carbon range than we ever thought possible.
Under the leather rests a precision-engineered laser sintered skeleton, likely featuring the highest level of engineering that has ever gone into a wallet. Supported by the polyamide structure are two plates, one 316 stainless steel, one 6061 aluminium. The stainless steel backbone gives unrivalled rigidity over previous incarnations of carbon while the aluminium front plate provides a durable sternum of RFID blocking protection for the vital card information held within.
Topped out in polished stainless steel that will provide years of shine and take a severe beating whilst doing it, Carbon Evolution is very much the next step in the succession of better every day carry.
Wrapped in the GT style carbon leather, it is styled on the same carbon fibre weave you’d find in the cockpit of Formula One cars. Supple and warm to the touch, it's everything you expect from a great quality leather, but with supercharged fortitude, this leather is 200% more abrasion resistant than the highest quality leather on the market, so it will look great for years to come.
Taking the carbon fibre so regularly found in the world of automotive racing and design, GT leather is a potent reminder of the engineering skill and precision that allow such great speed, control and dominance in the world of motorsport.
- Handmade in Yorkshire, UK
- RFID blocking
- Scratch resistant stainless steel
- 200% more abrasion resistant than the highest quality leather
- Intuitive card ejector
- Stores 3 cards internally and up to 5 more in the rear strap
- Polished stainless steel backbone
- Heavy duty elastic strap for cash, extra cards and other items
- Lightweight at just 85 grams (3 Oz)
- Slim Minimalist style
- Water Resistant
- Weight: 85 grams (3 Oz)
- Dimensions (LWH), 110mm (4.3") x 60mm (2.7") x 10mm (0.4") (girth info unavailable)
- Stainless Steel Grade, 316
- Aluminnium Grade, 6061
- Laser Sintered Polyamide Core
- Conforms to REACH Standards