Carbon Evo Wallet in Mach Leather.
Introducing Carbon Evolution. Following 12 months of design, prototyping and a complete renewal of the ejection system within, we’ve produced a far superior successor to the Carbon range than we ever thought possible.
Under the leather rests a precision-engineered laser sintered skeleton, likely featuring the highest level of engineering that has ever gone into a wallet. Supported by the polyamide structure are two plates, one 316 stainless steel, one 6061 aluminium. The stainless steel backbone gives unrivalled rigidity over previous incarnations of carbon while the aluminium front plate provides a durable sternum of RFID blocking protection for the vital card information held within.
Topped out in polished stainless steel that will provide years of shine and take a severe beating whilst doing it, Carbon Evolution is very much the next step in the succession of better every day carry.
Working off the blueprint of our classic GT leather, we wanted something with a tighter weave to really bring the leather alive. In Mach, we’ve found what we were looking for. A miniaturised form of the GT weave, Mach features a super-fine carbon fibre pattern that, despite its size, maintains the incredible abrasion resistance that Vanacci wallets are known for.
- Handmade in Yorkshire, UK
- RFID blocking
- Scratch resistant stainless steel
- 200% more abrasion resistant than the highest quality leather
- Intuitive card ejector
- Stores 3 cards internally and up to 5 more in the rear strap
- Polished stainless steel backbone
- Heavy duty elastic strap for cash, extra cards and other items
- Lightweight at just 85 grams (3 Oz)
- Slim Minimalist style
- Water Resistant
- Weight: 85 grams (3 Oz)
- Dimensions (LWH), 110mm (4.3") x 60mm (2.7") x 10mm (0.4") (girth info unavailable)
- Stainless Steel Grade, 316
- Aluminnium Grade, 6061
- Laser Sintered Polyamide Core
- Conforms to REACH Standards